The chosen towns will get a visit from the Sephora Beauty Bus, full of samples, complimentary makeovers and more.
Find your town and place your
SEPHORA COLLECTION lipstick to vote.
BEAUTY BUS TOUR
“Bring Sephora to your town”
The promoter of this event (the “Event”) is Sephora New Zealand Limited (NZBN: 9429046817198)
1. Information on how to vote forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Votes must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand aged eighteen (18) years and above. Entrants who are below the eighteen (18) years of age at the time of submitting their entry must obtain their parent’s and/or guardian’s consent to participate in the vote. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this vote and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The voting commences at 1.00pm NZST on Thursday 6 June 2019 and concludes at 1.00pm NZST on Tuesday 25 June 2019 (the “Voting Period”).
4. To vote, entrants must access the relevant link for the Event as may be communicated by Sephora New Zealand on its various Social Media channels (eg. Instagram and Facebook) and/or via email during the Voting Period.
5. Multiple votes are not allowed.
6. Four New Zealand towns shall be chosen by the Promoter, based on the votes, which shall be visited by the Sephora Beauty Bus within the tour period from Saturday 6 July 2019 to Saturday 20 July 2019 (specific dates to be determined and tour period may change at any time without notice).
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses associated with voting for the Sephora Beauty Bus to come to their town.
8. Each of the chosen towns will be announced by the Promoter via a post on Sephora New Zealand’s Facebook page and a post on Sephora New Zealand’s Instagram page. A Facebook event page will also be created on Sephora New Zealand’s Facebook page regarding the towns chosen by the 27 June 2019. [SL1][FL2]
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a vote or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the votes.
11. Each entrant acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this competition. Any queries, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
12. In any dispute relating to whether votes have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected votes. Voters acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook or Instagram must be in accordance with the terms respectively.
The chosen towns will get a visit from the Sephora Beauty Bus, full of samples, complimentary makeovers and more’.
Scan the QR code or visit
on a mobile device to vote.